|TCS US and Canada
The early 1990s witnessed a tremendous surge in TCS' business; this resulted in TCS embarking on a massive recruitment drive
for its operations based in the North American geography. By 2000, TCS had expanded its North American operations and opened
its first office in Toronto, Canada. Since then, TCS' North American operations have grown at a momentous pace. Headquartered
in New York City, TCS US and Canada is currently engaged with 47 of the Global 50 companies on projects comprising high-end
technology. TCS leverages its wide range of industry expertise that enables it to provide provide business solutions that
produce tangible, guaranteed results.
At TCS America, we believe that both the Company and its employees should be good citizens and seek to fulfill our obligations
towards the government and the community in which we work. We encourage our employees to play a positive role in
The invaluable contribution of our employees and the continuous recognition of their efforts have helped TCS achieve a
level of performance that has instilled in us all an incredible sense of pride.
At TCS America, our goals are unmatched growth, unequalled service, and uncompromising quality, and we will leave no stone
unturned on our way to achieving each one of these goals.
A career at TCS offers:
- Extraordinary opportunities for growth: We offer positions that encourage you to challenge the tried and the true,
and to collaborate across technologies and continents.
- New horizons with continuous education: A wealth of diversity in culture, training, knowledge, and experience lends employees
incredible opportunities to learn and expand their horizons. In keeping with the ideal of continuous learning, TCS opened the
North America Training Center in the July of 2004 in Buffalo, NY.
- Leading-edge innovation, 24/7: Innovation isn’t just a buzz word at TCS; it’s one of the pillars on which our entire
- A diverse, global peer community: We are committed to ensuring that the most-suitable of our work force is assigned
to client projects regardless of where their actual geographical location. This translates to a trans-organizational
collaboration across continents.
Apply: To join a strong team of innovative solutions specialists with progressive technology, please
Rewards and Recognition:
- TCS ranked 6th in the Global Outsourcing 100 list of 2008.
- TCS is the first offshore service provider to make it the Top 5 of CRM Magazine's Market Awards.
- TCS has been recognized as one of the InfoWorld 100 winners for Project Ultimatix.
- The VARBusiness 500 ranks TCS at 18 in its list of the biggest and best solution providers in North America IT
reseller channel in 2008.
- TCS received the ITSMA - Gold Award in Sharpening Brand and Competitive Differentiation.
- TCS topped the list of Top 10 Best Performing IT Services Providers in the Global Services 100.
- Ananth Krishnan, TCS' CTO was selected as one of the Premier 100 IT Leaders for 2007 by ComputerWorld.
- TCS' CTO, Ananth Krishnan was selected among the Top 25 in the InfoWorld CTO 25 Awards 2007.
- TCS received the 2007 Eaton Premier Supplier Award for the Indirect Supplier for Information Technology Services category.
- TCS is the Wireless category winner for the WSJ Technology Innovation Award.